Step 1: Copy the image filenames in SmartAlbums
- Select any image(s) in SmartAlbums. To select only the images that have been using in the design, select all images in the Timeline.
- Right-click and choose Copy Filename(s).
Step 2: Search for the image files in Adobe Lightroom
- Open the Library in Adobe Lightroom.
- In the Library Filter options, select Text.
- Paste your image filenames into the search bar on the right.
Note: In order for the image files to be found, please be sure that you are using the "Contains" filter (as shown in the screenshot above) while searching for the image filenames.