For troubleshooting purposes, our team may ask that you provide us with your SA.log file. This file will contain more information about any issues that you may be having while using SmartAlbums on your machine. To provide us with that file, please follow these steps:
1. Open the SmartAlbums 2019 build using the following command in the Terminal application: open -a /Applications/Pixellu\ SmartAlbums\ 2019.app --args --log-file
2. Next, open Finder and choose Command + Shift + G on your keyboard.
3. Paste this path into the opened window: ~/Library/Application Support/Pixellu/SmartAlbums
3. Find the SA.log file and share it with our team.
1. Locate the SmartAlbums application on your machine.
2. Right-click and select Properties.
3. Open the Shortcut tab.
4. In the Target text box, add the following text: --log-file
5. Choose Apply and try to reproduce the issue you are having again.
6. After the issue is reproduced, locate the SA.log file on your machine by selecting Win + R on your keyboard and entering the following file location: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Pixellu\SmartAlbums